Are you looking to find a job to fit around your busy life? Just need a few days a week to top-up your income in the cost-of-living crisis? You might be who we’re looking for..!
We are currently recruiting for a part-time receptionist in a busy law firm in our Horsham Branch.
Our office is based in the town centre, with plenty of transport links, with parking available in and out of town.
Please note this is an office-based role, up to 20 hours available per week; with the possibility of extension to Full-Time in the future.
Front Desk duties include:
- Warmly greeting visitors, ascertaining nature of business, and directing to appropriate staff members.
- Answering telephone calls promptly, ensuring a high level of support and strict confidentiality.
- Diligently processing incoming and outgoing mail, thoroughly maintaining records for maximum efficiency.
- Making appointments and booking out meeting rooms for both clients and members of staff
- Assisting the team with administrative duties (including archiving completed matters etc)
Typical Skills we look for:
- Receptionist/Admin experience not essential
- Fantastic communication skills – both orally and in writing
- MS Office applications
- Ability to be flexible
Benefits of working for Mancini Legal:
- Incentivised bonus schemes
- 1 hour lunch break per day
- We are an animal friendly office (Bella is our office dog..!)
- Christmas Period fully paid (23rd December – 4th January)
- Opportunity to Progress through the business
- Open-door Policy with all of our Management & Directorship Team
Job Type: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Subject to qualifications and experience
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
All surfaces are cleaned are every meeting; client face-to-face meetings are limited
- What is your current notice period?